Tuesday, June 19, 2012

New Additions

Check out this new addition to the classroom. I reclaimed the couch that was in our classroom, but brought in this chaise lounge. The best part is that the colors in the pillows match my bird decor and I didn't have to buy them....I already had it!!


 





I am working on a couple of bulletin boards. The smaller of the two will be my birthday bulletin board, but I'm not quite done yet. I am making letters and month labels. I will upload them soon!  I bought the fun candle at JoAnn Fabrics a while back. Now that I see the pictures I see that I have a few wrinkles to smooth out of the fabric.


I got this file cabinet from a retiring teacher. She was actually my cooperating teacher when I was student teaching in second grade. The original color of the file cabinet was a 70's green. Wait....maybe this is a little 70's ish? haha, I wouldn't know, but I love the bright color. Just a little spray paint and it fits right in with my bird decor. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment