Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Okay, so try to ignore the mess on my desk and the solo flip flop (I always kick my shoes off when working. If I had it my way I would be bare foot 24 hours of the day and 7 days of the week.) I recently purchased some fun wall decalls from sixunderatree on Etsy. Aren't they sooo cute. I'm getting ready for my bird theme! My desk was pretty bare and I thought this would be a fun way to introduce some color!!!


Check out the awesome tree wall decal too! I got this on my recent trip to Menards in Minot, ND. This is on the dividing wall in the coat room. It was just a bare blue space so I added some more detail. I couldn't put a bulletin board back there because the space is too narrow. I can just see the paper and hard work coming off the wall as the little kiddos struggle into their winter gear. This should stay put though. Love Love Love.


2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I cannot wait to see more with your bird theme...I am sure it will ALL be adorable!

    I am happy to be your newest follower! I would love for you to come check out my HUGE Pete the Cat giveaway and all of the *freebies* I just posted! =)

    Blessings,

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am so excited to have a classroom theme. Last year I didn't have a theme and just felt as if my classroom design wasn't as inviting as it could be. I'm excited to check out your Pete the Cat giveaway. Thanks for following! I'm just getting my feet wet in this blogging world. : )

    Meg

    ReplyDelete